Wednesday, December 31, 2008

be merry, be bright

Dear blog friends,

This has been quite a year! It's been a thrill to share my adventures in life, letters and wedding planning with you. As the new year begins, I'll be moving on as a Mrs. and leaving the Ms. Bliss blog behind. You'll still be able to access the content here and if you are a new reader, I hope that you will enjoy digging through the archives and reading my story.

I wish you all health, happiness and a terrific new year. And should you be wedding planning, I wish you the day of your dreams.

xo,
Ms. Bliss

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nooooooooo, it's over?! Oh, you were so fun to follow! Wishing you and Mr. Bliss a beautiful life together forever.

I'm sure people are asking you when you're going to have children, but I'll look forward to the day when you're back on here talking about baby showers and Crane Stationery! ;)

Thanks for sharing so much, and congratulations on your new life.

Jenny5o5 said...

So, Somehow I ended up getting on your blog today while searching the internet to find pretty complimentary colors to my new navy livingroom curtains! Anyways, I'm not much of one for blogs, but I just had to tell you how beautiful your wedding was, and how amazingly detail oriented and thoughtful all your invitations and party favors were. Well Done!

Anonymous said...

What a great blog to remember. I enjoy reading your blog. I hope this would not be the end, I know you have many to share. Just want to congratulate you and wishing you the best in life with your partner.

Anonymous said...

You inspire a beautiful, stylish life surrounded by strong female friendships and a good partner. Thank you for sharing all this, it is so fun to read and see! Please keep us updated on married life from time to time.

Ana said...

You had such a good thing going in why stop now. Everybody was so interested in your lead up to the wedding I still believe sharing events afterwards is equally as important. Getting married is such a life changing experience and as you said yourself goodbye to Ms and hello to Mrs. - so tell us all about the wonders and delights of being Mrs. Look forward to reading more. Ana

Thomas Hardy said...

thanks for great post nice to see and reading your post for another guest posting sites